· We seek to protect your rights of privacy on systems (MOTOMATIC). However, we would not be liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by you or any third parties who are not subject to our control.
· Your use of services on MOTOMATIC and your provision of information in connection with these services are purely voluntary. You will always have the option of whether to perform the transaction and provide this information or not. However, in order to open an online service account or perform a service transaction, you will be required to provide some personal information. Whether to perform the transaction is up to you.
· Registered users can edit or delete their account information by contacting us at numbers and e-mail id provided here Contact Us.
· Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our Application, new services and other updates.
· MOTOMATIC may collect or require you to supply contact information like your name, e-mail, address, city, & zip code, personal information like profession, credit card details or bank details, qualification, marital status etc. During normal Application usage we may also collect certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time of your visit, pages you request, name of the internet service provider, the website or media that referred you to us etc.
· MOTOMATIC may use various outside agencies (third party service providers) to make our application operate. Information will only be disclosed to these service providers on need-to-know basis and they will only be permitted to use such information for the purpose of providing particular services in connection with our Application.
· MOTOMATIC may have to disclose user information in order to comply with court order, administrative or government order, or any other requirement of law.
· If in future, our Application is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners / stakeholders so that we may continue to provide services to you.
· To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow Industry Best Practices to make sure the data is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
· MOTOMATIC does not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third parties. Personal information about you supplied electronically may be shared with third parties viz., affiliates, auditors, authorized dealers, legal advisers and marketing partners contracted to provide services on our behalf, without your explicit consent. This sharing permits us to give you superior service and operate our business more effectively.
· In case you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, it is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your transaction post which the same is deleted.
· All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Ø Age Consent:
By using this Application, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Application.
Ø Changes in Policy:
Toll Free - 1800-212-2801
Email – email@example.com